By using the Website you consent to the collection/retention and use of your personal information in accordance with this policy.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with The Malaysia Personal Data Protection Act 2010 or the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act 2012, as the case may be (hereinafter referred to as the “Relevant Act”), which regulates the processing of personal data in commercial transactions, applies to Reckitt Benckiser (M) Sdn Bhd or Reckitt Benckiser (S) Pte Ltd, as the case may be (hereinafter referred to as “RB”, “our”, “us” or “we”). For the purpose of this notice, the terms “personal data” and “processing” shall have the meaning prescribed in the Act When you give us personal data or information about another person, you confirm that they have appointed you to act for them, to consent to the processing of their personal data and to receive on their behalf this Personal Data Protection Notice.
Information that we collect from you
We collect information about you and providing such information is strictly voluntary:
- when you provide us with your personal details (such as your name, contact details, e-mail address, NRIC, etc) by registering with us or submitting an enquiry via the Website or any other electronic means
- when you respond to marketing campaigns which we ask you to complete & submit personal details; and
- from your usage of the Website and any other information you post on the Website, e-mail or otherwise send to us.
We collect and store only the following information about you: the name of the domain from which you access the Internet (for example, google.com, if you are connecting from a Google account, the date and time you access our Website, and the Internet address of the website from which you linked to our Website.
Use of your information
We use your information which include but are not limited to the following:
- to enable us to supply you with the goods, services and information which you have requested;
- to ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support and improve and develop the Website;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to provide you with information and promotions communications on our products or services;
- to notify you about changes to our service.
We also use the information we collect to measure the number of visitors to the different sections of our Website, and to help us make our Website more useful to visitors.
Disclosure of your information
Authorised personnel within RB will be able to access the information you provide to us. The personal data may be disclosed to the public, our parent company, subsidiaries, related and/or associated companies, distributors, business partners and/or service providers for any of the Purposes or any other purpose for which the personal data was to be disclosed at the time of its collection related to any of the Purposes. Further, the personal data may be transferred to locations outside of Malaysia or Singapore, as the case may be.You are responsible for ensuring that the information you provide us is true, accurate and up-to-date. You may access and request for correction of the personal data, to limit the processing of the personal data, or to contact us with any enquiries in respect of the personal data via:
1-800-888-839 (MY) / 1-800-875-0770 (SG)
Reckitt Benckiser (M) Sdn BhdLevel 5, Menara UAC, No. 12, Jalan PJU 7/5,Mutiara Damansara, 47800 Petaling Jaya,Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.Reckitt Benckiser (S) Pte. Ltd. 1 Fifth Avenue #04-06,Guthrie House,Singapore 268802
Unless required or permitted do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
IP addresses and cookies
Opt-Out or Change Your Contact Information
Our Website provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us. You may choose to receive only specific communications or none at all. You may also update your contact information previously provided to us. You cannot remove yourself from our database, but you can prevent unwanted communication. Kindly write to us at Careline.MY@rb.com (MY) / Careline.SG@rb.com (SG) if you wish to opt-out or change your contact information.
Do Not Call Registry
You may register or deregister yourself in any of the three DNC Registers, based on your preference:
- No Voice Call Register;
- No Text Message Register; and
- No Fax Message Register.
You can still choose to receive marketing messages by RB, simply by giving us your clear and unambiguous consent in written or other accessible form. When you provide us your consent, we may then send marketing messages to your telephone number, even if it is registered with the DNC. See more at: http://www.pdpc.gov.sg/individuals/do-not-call-registry-you#sthash.pEcA3rcr.dpuf.
We may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes we will notify you by posting a prominent notice on the Website.